Questions and tiling advice in the General Business Advice - Most of the members of our construction related forums run businesses. We have over 250,000 small businesses and several members who run very large businesses too! So we should have some of your business questions covered in this forum category..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
T
Anyone got a spare box of wickes cavan 450 x 450 floor tiles. They are now discontinued and I have three cracked in the kitchen.
  • Tony crisp
Replies
Views
Tony crisp
T
Whats the top van for tiling? Ok so i'll start VW Caddy MK2!
  • Ben Scholefield
2 3
Replies
Views
White Room
W
O
Never,ever,ever,ever automatically accept your van insurance renewal without further checking other quotes,or even ringing your present insurer to query the £££ Mine was up for renewal last...
  • On one
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
G
Hi I have recently set up as a Tiler and need to sort out some insurance to cover my liability etc. Is there an insurer that the majority of tillers use or that you can recommend? Also what...
  • gordybaillie
Replies
Views
EdinTiler
E
Don't know if there is already a thread for this but just wondering if anyone else uses their van for leisure and holidays. I tow the caravan with mine so last August it ended up in the south of...
  • wayne
Replies
Views
I
can anyone remember the thread with pics of back of your van. Can't find it :(. Reason for thread, my van is and always seems to be in a mess. Seen someone post here how neat and tidy theirs was...
  • average
Replies
Views
We've just recently taken out an advert with Dan on this forum so wanted to say hello, and open a thread in case anyone wanted to ask any questions about us or our products. We're a friendly...
  • FILPLASTIC
Replies
Views
B
Hello All I've been asked to quote for a bathroom, its a insurance job. What is the difference in the way i quote ?? I have to rip out make good get the plumber and electrician in ect Am i...
  • bcd-87
Replies
Views
White Room
W
A
Evening, Excuse the state of the van, But I installed these LED lights in the back today, with the dark mornings & nights here now, I don't know how I've managed with out any lighting up until...
  • Ash-wolves
Replies
Views
steve brown
S
Vehicle Graphics - Digital Laminated see-through window graphics; digital laminated printed graphics & cut vinyl graphics to fit Hyundai I800 metallic dark grey - 2012 reg £530.00.Its a good price...
  • Simons70
Replies
Views
W
What van are you currently driving and is it sign written?
  • waynef
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement