Discuss 1 x 1.7m Bathroom floor (Porcelin) and walls (Ceramic) Nuneaton, Warks. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

chrisjkerr

Have a look at some of my previous posts for a little insight.

I'm completely gutting my Bathroom and replacing everything. The floor is a little less than 1mtr x 1.7 mtrs which will have 6mm thermal board and Warm up matt installed. The tiles are 30 x 30 black polished porcelin. I have the Ardex Arditex SLC and plenty of the Ardex x 7001 adhesive if you are happy using. I'm also in the process of picking out the Ardex coloured flexible grout. The walls are already sanded back to skimming plaster and shower area over bath prepped with Mapei Primer G.

I think this is possibly a bigger job than i first thought and would like a quote for both walls and floors.

As this is my first request i'm not sure of what else to put but by all means message me and ill answer any questions...

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 1 x 1.7m Bathroom floor (Porcelin) and walls (Ceramic) Nuneaton, Warks. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB