UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss 11/11/11 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

yva9eryb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
To all my friends still serving and to those past and present. Pride and respect don't cover it. All the while there are still men and women willing to take the oath, sign on that dotted line, and walk in unison, loud, and proud to be British. Couragous enough to do a job, regardless of consequence or self preservation then there will always be a reason for the Great in Great Britain.

To every single last one of you, you will AWAYS be remembered. Dieu et mon Droit!

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Today i remember all the fallen ,and my Dad in particular ,as he was a trained sergeant in the ROYAL HORSE ARTILLERY , he was immediately called-up in 1939 to try and stop the german army he fought all over europe & north africa ,before being taken prisoner, he spent a long time in stalge XXL prisoner of war camp, he was badly shot trying to escape from a tunnel they had built !! when he came home ,he spent two years in the wingfield hospital Headington Oxford,before returning to this job as a welder in Presse-steal ,he was a great MAN & FATHER, but his heath was permanently affected by his wounds which were a contributing factor to his premature Death, which plunged my mother and me in to poverty really ,which my mum being a top woman hide from me,i just wish things were different and i could have had some more time with him and made him proud of me and tried to make there lives better , this will never happen, but today i respect and salute everything he and many others gave up for all of our future's,.
GOD BLESS THEM ALL ! & TODAY GOD BLESS DAD !***

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 11/11/11 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.