Discuss 113 Or 114 Mapei Ultra Colour For This Floor? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Personally, I think the 114 would be too dark. The 113 would be better, as it would closely match the wood graining. Don't forget that the Ultracolour grouts are pretty solid and have a repellent built in, so should keep its colour longer than some of the other grouts out there.

You could also consider using the LTP Grout Protector for good measure.

Also, advise them (if its for a customer) not to use bleach to clean the floor, as the ammonia in it attacks the grout, causing it to discolour over time. Use the LTP Porcelain cleaner for everyday cleaning, and the LTP Grimex if it becomes extra boggin'. Should keep the grout looking mint.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 113 Or 114 Mapei Ultra Colour For This Floor? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
I recently got several loose/hollow tiles rebonded on my bathroom floor. Having left with...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB