Discuss 115 grinder Blade in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

IMO they are spot on for your trade Dave..
It has revolutionised cutting for me Dave i was using nippers ,then the sigma mosaic cutter, then i had a de-walt 110v 115 ,grinder this was great but the cable was a pain ,now got the Makita & three Batteries li-on ,so i'am going to get another body of the same Makita and some more blades for whoever is working with me , i will also add the odd battery as i get the spare dosh and also a 110v charger, as a chippy ( mistook our new !! battery for his old dirty one in the site office ,240v charger ) the other day a Plummer said i was mad holding the mosaics in one hand and cutting with the other, but it feels great and v-easy as long as you concentrate and are confident in what you do ........ also seen Chinese batteries for sale ( lot cheaper ) not sure if they are any good though ..........on flee-bay .

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Yep i was working on my own ,as the lad was at collage on friday, and couldn't believe my eyes when i see this dirty old battery that was also a lot thinner in place of mine , pike !! i soon found him Lol , the other guys on this small site are completely trustworthy , but they a look a rare bunch , i would swear one guy is Fred -west's Brother , and he is the paving layer lol..........

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 115 grinder Blade in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Your recommendations please guys for an ultra fine grout suitable for use on metallic wall...
Replies
Views
looking recommendations on a 115 or 120mm mesh/netted blade. Cheers
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a good dry cut 115 blade for travertine 25 mm i have 1200x600 stone to cut...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB