Discuss 1200 bridge cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,
Got a job coming up where the customer as got 1200x150 and 900x150 wood effect porcelain.
The only bridge cutter I have would cut the 900 but not the 1200. I have a dewalt handheld but not sure if this would work very well due to the width of the tiles and not be able to support them very well while cutting. My question is does anyone know if I can hire a 1200 bridge cutter as I don't want to spend £1100 on one as that would be all the profit gone in the job?
Thanks Ross

S

Stef

+ vat with that offer.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392147522.161004.jpg

O

Old Mod

3-fall, is that £599 inc vat at CTD?
honest answer is I don't know, sorry. Caught glimpse of it on their first quarter special deals today online. When they had the TC180 on offer it was over £150 lower than anybody, I know because I rang everyone I could find online and tried to price match but no one could get anywhere near it. But I would guess not because that saw is normally around a grand so it stil makes it really cheap.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 1200 bridge cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi all, Im a DIYer doing a lot of work on an old house we are f restoring. I have put down a...
Replies
Views
We've got as far as stripping out the bathroom in our new (to us) bungalow dug up floor, laid...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB