UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss 1200x600mm porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

why do they have to be 10mm?......if they are solid bed fixed........surely it dont matter!!!!!!

waiting for an education!!!!!!!

best wishes

Lee.

It doesn't matter really lee, just don't fancy the porcel-thin outside, I don't know enough about them yet. I don't even know if they are suitable for external applications. Just sticking to what I know I suppose :thumbsup:

P

Protilers

Dunno what you're building/doing there mate but that sounds fancy! Take pictures mate! Cant ray t t sort you out?

that size tile is extremely rare in 10mm Dan..............Rays stuff is sub 5mm......and no problem outside or anywhere else for that matter, as far as my old mucca Ray tells me!......this is as long as it is fixed correctly.......solid bed and no voids....

best wishes

Lee.....

oh and if you want to see Rays stuff......Home

P

Protilers

Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase this size tile, please. Going outdoors, so minimum thickness of 10mm and not a highly polished finish. Google doesn't really seem to be much help on this :lol:

Porcel thin from Ray tt has passed all CE classification and he has posted the certificates online..........plus I know the bloke.......he is an old school tiler, who happens to own a shop!

if your substrate is flat you will have NO PROBLEMS installing Rays porcelthin over them.......but the one thing I have learned recently......not all thin tiles are the same!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray is the quality controller.........and knowing him the way I do........He is the best man for the job!!!!!!!

Give him a call!

Lee

P

Protilers

slip value wet and dry if you want to now more look ceram test on web site or ask gary about thin tiles by the way they use these in shanghai tube staion for the floors they are internal and exsternal tiles 3 greys t2 c3 c3 stock

See what I mean BRI!....slip value wet and dry (from PVT!).....ffs Ray....you could have said (and in real life you would have done!).......DO YOU WANT THEM ANTI SLIP?.....heheheheheheehhe

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

EVERYONE LOVE A KEBAB WHEN DRUNK!!!!!!......that is why you cant buy one for lunch (they open late and stay open really late!)......who on god's earth would eat a kebab in the afternoon..........
maybe a junkie...or a homeless person....or kerry catona......hehheheheheheheheheheehehheheheheheehe
the kebab the greek weapon of mass distrution:yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 1200x600mm porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
HELP! I'm really hoping someone might be able to give me some advice..... our cleaner just used...
Replies
Views
Hello Tilers! I am a homeowner in California and I thought I'd come say hi in search of a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.