Discuss ‘15mm pyrolava brick/slip tiles’ in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
No,the surface is bricks,we need to do one coat with adhesive before start tiling.I quote for 75£ at sqm.

Attachments

• 20150722_130653.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 35
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

No,the surface is bricks,we need to do one coat with adhesive before start tiling.I quote for 75£ at sqm.
to cheap only 1in 100 tilers would take it on thats 1 % first you need to think how do i get this flat thats worth 20% next what do i use to do it thats worth anther 20% .next whats my risk factor 20% dont sell your know how to cheap

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to ‘15mm pyrolava brick/slip tiles’ in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB