Discuss 16 Square Meter Domestic Bathroom Tiling Work Malton North Yorkshire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I have a job in Malton North Yorkshire, and I’m giving it a try on here (you never know).

The job is for a 16m sq en-suite. I’m using 600x300 ceramics- and some mosaic tiles to form vertical lines to break it up a bit. There is one window to half tile around, some walls to half tile and a shower area to full tile.

I have placed abacus elements board around most of the tile area, though a small amount of painted board remains.

It’s not a complicated task by tilers standards - but a quality job is important to me.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Regards
Peter

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi Peter,

Thanks for posting this to the forum. We have tilers from every county on here so I'll give some members a nudge and see what we can do for you up there. :)

You'll need to remove that paint, you can't tile on top of that.

If anybody would like to quote for the work then please contact the Original Poster (OP) via the forum messaging system. Click their name then "Start Conversation".

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 16 Square Meter Domestic Bathroom Tiling Work Malton North Yorkshire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm about to start my first tiling job (at home) and after thinking about steps have a...
Replies
Views
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB