Discuss 18 sq.mtr polished cream porclain tiles 600x300x10mm, adhesive & grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

taffy

For sale I offer you not only the chance to grab a bargain on the price of these tiles but also the chance to have them delivered and fitted. I have fitted 75+ square meters of these so can personally guarantee the quality, they are 10mm thick porcelain tiles and are very hard wearing, have also fitted these on walls and needed new diamond hole cutters... see spec. for strength

x13 boxes tiles
A few off-cuts that were worth keeping as extra's
x6.5 bags of adhesive
x1 10kg bag grout (choice of light or dark grey)

this lot alone is worth over £700 and being offered for £400 collected from cardiff area.
I can offer delivery if required and can also offer fitting. (see main photo)
delivery to cardiff penarth vale of glamorgan newport bristol

80.JPG 81.JPG 83.JPG 82.JPG

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 18 sq.mtr polished cream porclain tiles 600x300x10mm, adhesive & grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
My goodness - what a palaver!! So, I've been tiling my own wet-room with TOPPS 60x30 Polished...
Replies
Views
Billy Hunt
B
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
A
Hi. Hope you don't mind me posting this here but having just completed our new build...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB