Discuss 1mm thick Glass brick effect tiles ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

2020Tiling

Hi, I have a job to look at were the customer has purchased 1mm thick 200 x 75mm glass brick effect tiles from walls and floors. Just wondering what the adhesive to use with these tiles as there glass and 1mm thin? she also want's a silver star speckled like grout. :smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• FeaturedImage1mirror%20brick%20SET1334573515.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 72
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 1mm thick Glass brick effect tiles ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I came upon and registered with this forum while doing some research on decoupling...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hello! I’m hoping I can get some advice on what to do in my kitchen RE wanting to replace the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB