Discuss 1st Mosaic floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Hi Guys, I'm just about to lay my 1st mosaic floor, and it's looking a little tricky.. They might not be as hard as i'm thinking, probably just panicking a little lol!
The floor is old (but sound) floor boards, which i'm going to overlay with 18mm ply, as i want it as rigid and flat as i can possibly get it hehe! The Mosaics are small hexagonal glass tiles. They are mostly white, but with a black border around the room, and i'm having trouble visualizing how i should set the floor out!?! What's the best starting point? The black border will be about 3" inside the edges.

Thanks
Scott

U

user123

Hey Gisela, how's things with you?

Alright, thanks, ticking over... :)

??? :D

Yes, I was wondering, too... ??? :D

Bathroom floor, about 2 metres. Do you see a potential problem?

Maybe John was wondering if that glas mosaic was suitable for floors... some are only advised for walls, as they are pretty thin and flimsy... but no good second guessing John I guess... :)

Reply to 1st Mosaic floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Berkshire

Thread Information

Title
1st Mosaic floor
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks