Discuss 2 weeks tomorrow! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve187

Too much sun/heat is no good for you, its only 34c here today, chopping up a wet room floor that has been down for years which decided as i was having a shower to pop up. never did like the tiles. why do they lay tiles with no joints in a hot country. doing 20 minutes work and 30 minutes om computer.

juliansidney post #4 my step son was over there the other week, goes a few times a year, its only a hop from Thailand but he pays over £400 a night for his room

J

J Sid

Too much sun/heat is no good for you, its only 34c here today, chopping up a wet room floor that has been down for years which decided as i was having a shower to pop up. never did like the tiles. why do they lay tiles with no joints in a hot country. doing 20 minutes work and 30 minutes om computer.

juliansidney post #4 my step son was over there the other week, goes a few times a year, its only a hop from Thailand but he pays over £400 a night for his room

lucky lad.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 2 weeks tomorrow! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
We are looking for flooring for our new kitchen, lounge and hallway and would like to use LVT...
Replies
Views
ben_gee
B
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB