Discuss 2014 Transit in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

hi palls, cassies the name based in Sheffield (South).

I'm selling my 2014 transit I've had for about14 months, I'm 2 no owner because it was a Demo model. SWB... Absolute mint condition except for dusty seats etc cos I do a lot of plastering, white, no rust. Need the money to extend my gym so reluctant sale £6250 . Thanks
I am looking for a van now. Can you give me any more info re model colour mileage engine size.can pm me if you like. . Thanks johnny

J

jonnyc

Dave I went to a ford dealer today. Strikes me that the spec on work vans is getting close to cars now . I guess I see a van as a workhorse and that's all but I think a lot of people have van for dual use , work and pleasure and I can understand people wanting a really nice van . My vans get shared between my employees and maybe don't gat taken care of as well as they might be so the renault traffic business plus is a no brainier and a happy medium for me i think . I guess I am fortunate that I have a nice Bentley for domestic use !!! ( I wish )

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Dave I went to a ford dealer today. Strikes me that the spec on work vans is getting close to cars now . I guess I see a van as a workhorse and that's all but I think a lot of people have van for dual use , work and pleasure and I can understand people wanting a really nice van . My vans get shared between my employees and maybe don't gat taken care of as well as they might be so the renault traffic business plus is a no brainier and a happy medium for me i think . I guess I am fortunate that I have a nice Bentley for domestic use !!! ( I wish )

Ye I think you just need a standard spec'ish van , I like my toys and ford vans are loaded with them nowadays .

J

jonnyc

Apart from the looks though where new transit custom wins hands down do you think the build quality of ford better the renault/ vauxhall. I bought a new transit 2006 new body style because it was voted van of year in ik and Europe .i already had a Nissan primastar from new 2004 and the one thing I noticed about difference immediately was how flimsy the transit doors and panels were compared with Nissan. The only good thing I could say about the transit at that time was it had a much better turning circle . Transit now done 106k and failing on
Many fronts. Nissan hit 110k miles and similar started happening and replaced by vauxhall vivaro sportive two years ago . I take view that I buy on hp. Pay off over 4 years and then keep for further 4-5 years and run on to ground . No resale value. But I run a compAny vehicle fund so pay in to that even when hp paid off.bottom line is that I always buy new and happy to write off the value of a new vehicular over 8 years .

C

cassie

Ah don't know how ta post pics on here pals but our lass can load some pics on my gym website if that's any good ? The Refina sign writing can be removed by using a hair dryer... Ah don't need a hairdryer me palls lol...
It would be no harm leaving the Refina sign writing on it tho palls as it makes you look more professional. If anyone on here is interested I'm prepared to nock off the £250 if you leave the Refinasign writing on for 12 months tho

Will get our lass to put up the clink for ma website

J

jonnyc

Ah don't know how ta post pics on here pals but our lass can load some pics on my gym website if that's any good ? The Refina sign writing can be removed by using a hair dryer... Ah don't need a hairdryer me palls lol...
It would be no harm leaving the Refina sign writing on it tho palls as it makes you look more professional. If anyone on here is interested I'm prepared to nock off the £250 if you leave the Refinasign writing on for 12 months tho

Will get our lass to put up the clink for ma website

ive found what I want .
going for Renault traffic sport.
if I get through the finance questionnaire the deal ive found is fantastic I think and will share .
should know in two days

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Thanks for the offer mate just looked but the van is the wrong colour for my company and costwise would not be viable to respray.
White?

Surely white is perfect for any colour company? You stick your coloured logo's and whatnot on it then.

Or am I reading it wrong and it's yellow or orange or something?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 2014 Transit in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB