Discuss 22 metre x 12 metre curved pool rendering in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

i've just had a project confirmed in mosaics and need a good spread for creating a decent substrate in waterproof render, project is july.. also drying time prior to tiling from completion ?, can you recommend a reliable experienced spread, large curviture from deep end and sides, approx 800mm from sides. project in maidenhead. thanks :) Pool will be stripped back to original concrete..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 22 metre x 12 metre curved pool rendering in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
T
Hello I’ve been setting tile for 35 years, however I’m now retired and moved from Wisconsin to...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB