Discuss 245 tiles, tray 860tray in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

average

TF
Uk
Have a bit of a dilemma, I have to install 247mm sq tiles on my wetroomfloor but the tray is 860mm wide. If I start with one tile on one side of the tray, when the other tiles reach the other side, my grout lines won't match the opposite side! If I even it all out, I will have roughly 70ish mm each side of where the tray starts to slope and if I continue to the wall with tiles, I'll have a 25mm cut at the wall.

Anyone any ideas on how to go about this without it looking awful! You see, most wet trays I've tiled have always been small mosaic and any larger format tiles have been on a tray beside the wall. These 247mm tiles in centre of the room will be a first.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 245 tiles, tray 860tray in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey. I doing my first walk-in tiled shower. The shower is 4’x8’. Most of the floor is covered...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB