Discuss 2mm spacers with floor tiles? or another size? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

G

grumpygrouter

why use them on floors, on any bag of powder whatever make does not mention you must use spacers on timber floors.. Ive worked in mainland europe dont even sell them, they are a D I Y product, Ive 3 boxes various sizes use them only on large tiles as pegs then re use
Wasn't commenting on the use of spacers, that is up to the individual tiler, was enquiring as to whether you would go down to a 2mm joint on a timber floor?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 2mm spacers with floor tiles? or another size? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hello, We will be tiling our ground floor which is screed with no underfloor heating. The area...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB