Discuss 3 bathrooms in Wales (NP8 1SE) - 43 sqm of ceramic tile in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AndrewH

I am renovating my house in Crickhowell, Wales and need help with tiling the bathrooms. They are currently taken back to clean floor boards and stud walls. Floor tiling will be on top of UFH and 6mm ply if required. Walls around showers can be done with any tile backer board required.

Master Bath- 13.2 sqm of floor tile. 7.3 sqm around shower. I would like the shower and a bottle shelf tanked with a tiled former tray.

Family bath- 6.1 sqm of floor tile. Shower over bath with 7.3 sqm of wall tiles. The walls could be tanked if it was recommended.

En suite bath- 3.4 sqm of floor tile. Shower with tray and 6 sqm of wall tile. I would like the shower and a bottle shelf tanked.

I am open to advice or guidance if there are better ways to think about the project. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Andrew

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 3 bathrooms in Wales (NP8 1SE) - 43 sqm of ceramic tile in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB