Discuss 3 metre metal trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sblunde

Hi. I'm about to start tiling my bathroom, and need some advice on where I can get hold of square edge metal trims that are more than 2.5m in length. It's an older property, so the ceiling height is approx 2700mm height.

I think butt joints in trim look awful. I suppose they'd only be 200mm from the ceiling, but I'd notice them.

Using 600x300 polished porc. Have mitred smaller porc tiles before and had ok results doing several small hearths, but this time it's three full height external corners. I'm not going to try it with these tiles.

Reply to 3 metre metal trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

We now have a professional tiler in attempting to tile a wall up to an external corner where he...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
T
Has anyone got any recommendations for a decent tool to cut and mitre metal tiletrims?..I've...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
S
Tiles, grout and adhesive sorted. Just need to sort trim. we have decided to go with metal...
Replies
Views
Superdon1
S
D
Does anyone know where I can find some plastic tile trim in a 3 metre length? I'm tiling a...
Replies
Views
Martino
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
3 metre metal trims
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.