Currently reading:
3 phase TPN boards - earthing TT Electrical Advice

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss 3 phase TPN boards - earthing TT Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

3 phase TPN boards - earthing TT Discussion Thread3 phase TPN boards - earthing TT Electrical Advice

Hi guys, starting a new install on a job son and having a complete mind blank. The supply at the main cut-out is a 3 phase TNCS supply. There is then a 50mm SWA running a considerable distance to a workshop where i will be installing a new TPN board as well as an earth rod to make all the workshops on a TT arrangement. From the cut-out end obviously the SWA armouring will be earthed in the switched fuse via the TNCS supply, but i want the workshops separate to this on a TT arrangement. How would you suggest i configure this in a way that the TNCS arrangement isnt continuous through to the TPN boards via the SWA armouring?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3 phase TPN boards - earthing TT for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to 3 phase TPN boards - earthing TT Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
AC servo motor burning out 1 phase (motor side) but ok VFD side Discussion ThreadAC servo motor burning out 1 phase (motor side) but ok VFD side Electrical Advice Hi all, First post, so not...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.