Guest viewing is limited

Discuss 3 rd week in a row in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

Nybor,
I know what you mean and sympathise with you over these late starts. The worst delay I had was 5 months on a hotel. Everything was sitting in the yard waiting to go on site. I put an payment application in for the materials and the client told me as it wasnt on site they wouldnt pay! You have never seen marble fly round the M25 so fast as it did the following day.

Pebbs

Dont believe you! M25 and fast are NEVER in the same sentence :thumbsup:

Nybor, sound like a wise move mate. If this is the test floor they wanted doing then how much are they going to mess you around when it comes to the stores? Sometimes these bigger fish are harder to fry

Last edited by a moderator:

nybor62

TF
rotherham
Dont believe you! M25 and fast are NEVER in the same sentence :thumbsup:

Nybor, sound like a wise move mate. If this is the test floor they wanted doing then how much are they going to mess you around when it comes to the stores? Sometimes these bigger fish are harder to fry

im considering telling them , im not interested unless they sort there act out, be all the same if digs were booked and paid for, would have lost more money

P

Pebbs

Nybor,
Hang on in there, I know what your going through, but you have to keep in the back of your mind there could be more work rolling of the back of this one. Look at all the crap I get put through for these mock up bathrooms for hotel fit outs. The last one they wanted it done for free! (I did put my foot down that this time and said no), then I learnt my main competitor had gone over there and done it....their loss because it was messed up.

Pebbs

Reply to 3 rd week in a row in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
3 rd week in a row
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.