Discuss 35m2 small format tiles London SE18 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

BOFH

Hi guys, I'm currently refurbishing an upstairs property in Woolwich and could use a quote for the tiling work required. The work is over 2 rooms a landing and small hallway. Property has 7x2 joists which have been boarded out ready and we should also have all materials on site including matting which the customer has already sourced. Customer wants to use 6x6' tiles 10mm thick, I'm unsure of the type of tile at the moment.

Can you please pm me with a rough quote if possible or arrange for a site visit ASAP. Anyone with decent experience of installing odd shaped wet rooms would also be very handy as that might also need to be quoted for including tiling out.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 35m2 small format tiles London SE18 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
We are exhibiting at Ecobuild 2017 which opened today at ExCeL in London until 9th March. If any...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB