Discuss 4 bathrooms 450x900 porcelain and floor 800x800 pocelain. Wilmslow cheshire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I need help with a job I've just started, I put around 5 weeks in my diary for this job unaware of the tiles that had been chosen for the customer by the showroom.
Due to my workload I cant really afford any slips in diary so I'm putting the call out to anyone who is used to doing this kind of work that may be able to spare a week or two to lend a hand.
Please PM me to discuss.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 4 bathrooms 450x900 porcelain and floor 800x800 pocelain. Wilmslow cheshire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
got a decent sized floor to start next week . approx. 220 sq mts . will be laying ditra mat. I...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB