UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss 450 mm tilies on concrete in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

golfer1047

Hi,
I decided to tile my garage floor which is actually now a sort of workshop......... no car allowed in !!
I bought 30 sq meters of 450 mm floor tiles at an end of line cheap sale.
I bought the powdered tile cement, (didn't read the labels properly :cuss: ) , and it says suitable for tiles upto 400 mm!!!

The floor is in good order and flat, I have suitable primer to paint on first, the floor will not get a lot of hard use really. Just me and the wife walking on it, and then moving a few woodworking machines occasionally.

Am I OK using this tile cement? I have a 10 and 6 mm notched trowels, but no half moon, would the 10 be OK.

Any advice would be very useful .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 450 mm tilies on concrete in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Ive done some research which has confused me more than when I started reading. So...
Replies
Views
Hi, a long time since I have been here but back for some advice/reassurance ! About to tile my...
Replies
Views
Hi I hope someone can advise please? In Brief: New extension with shower tray already down by...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.