UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss 500x200 ceramic. random update on what i am on at moment in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jwatson

so up i get and take the tx700 outa the vehicle and just take the 400. devastated when i get there after being told tiles were 400X200,they were 500x200. moral of the story.... come prepared no matter what you been told beforehand.
anyhow just cracked on with what i could do as i am working about 35-40 miles away and there is no way i am driving back again. these tiles i am working with look the real deal....but bow massivly in middle, customer wants brick bond....I start to think of going home and back to bed at this point(but that doesn't make money) so i advise third bond would be better to help with lippage problem. took a bit of convincing but eventually saw sence.
comes back late afternoon and customer is well happy with the progress and the look of the tiles.:hurray: IMO third bond does look good on bigger Tiles.

well another day tomorrow, i better not forget the tx700 or i will be in doggy doo

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 500x200 ceramic. random update on what i am on at moment in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
500x200 ceramic. random update on what i am on at moment
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.