Discuss 600 x 600 floor tile grout joints in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Dear all
Whats the general opinion on joint size for 600x600 floor tiles?
Ive a kitchen floor area 80+ sqm to tile. Ive researched re. expansion joints and plan to use a grout with comparable/matching mastic at suitable points (rather than expansion strip). The expansion around the edges will be c10mm but Im advised the mastic expansion joints within the 'main' floor should be minimum 3mm - should I go for a uniform 3mm grout joint across the floor or go with a preferred smaller joint.
Cheers for opinions

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 600 x 600 floor tile grout joints in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB