Discuss 600x600 Quartz Black floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dave UK

Hi I have just purchased 8sqm of 600x600 starlight quartz tiles from Tile HQ and now that they have been delivered they seem very big for my kitchen floor.

I now have 2 options, fitstly I can return these for a refund or exchange at my own cost or the second option is to cut them into 600x300 as this size would look much better in my kitchen.

Please can anyone tell me on how easy or difficult they are to cut.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 600x600 Quartz Black floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB