Discuss 6inch x 8 inch bathroom tiles in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
Kazza - Think you may be right and nobody currently makes 150x200mm tiles (6x8 inch). You may be able to find a compromise here:
Wall Tiles & Floor Tiles - Walls and Floors
Alternative options - buy larger tile and cut to size; remove all tiles and re-tile; get a company to make your tiles to your spec.; check out a few local reclamation yards.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 6inch x 8 inch bathroom tiles in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Help! We need to replace about one square metre of the tiles in our bathroom shower enclosure...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a homeowner living in the Metro Vancouver area in British Columbia. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB