UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss 9% increase on fuel coming! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
haha - sparky's have said if anything, they're going to show their customers how to rig their meters for £1 a go - and make millions out of it.

Clearly they were joking.

So I've suggested we start an on-going campaign informing customers of alternate energy options - ones that don't involve any supplier. Perhaps make a website out of it along with the plumbers who can help too no doubt when it comes to oil instead of gas and whatnot.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
The only businesses left will be banks, power companies and trains!!! That'll be great cos no-one will be working so the banks don't get any revenue, the trains won't get any either as no-one travels to work, and no-one can afford to heat their houses so we all die of hypothermia. Good news all round then, can't wait.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Low profits lol

They'll say "we've had a price increase ourselves of 9% - at cost price though - so we're increasing our sale price, 9%"

So if cost price was 100 quid, they're now paying 109 quid. Though if that originally to us was 200 quid, it's now 218 quid. So they're actually profiting out of all their increases they face - so they love them to bits.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 9% increase on fuel coming! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've taken on the task of tiling my own kitchen, and before I wreck everything and...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.