Discuss 900 x 900 tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

baht'at

Do you not have a labourer that you call in on for this sort of thing? Then pay them a day rate, and include that in your charge to the customer X how ever many days the job is going to take.
Thanks Dan for your speedy response.
Never needed a labourer before as normally just plodded along on my own as never been asked to lay anything as large as these.
What I think I'll have to do is ask in my suppliers if they know of any one that might be interested .
I was just trying to find out if other people just added extra to the meterage

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Don't be shy of the job mate. Get a friend of the family to help you out carrying them. Must be somebody?

Then checkout some lash clips (the wedge type are apparently the easiest and most economical) - and obviously prep your floor really well first.

Price-wise, don't see yourself short. 2 men per day multiplied by the amount of days you think it'll take. Do it daily rate or whatever. And say to the customer the price is an estimate and your daily rate is shown on the estimate (stick it in writing and get them to sign it if they accept it).

Bloody good job though that mate.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 900 x 900 tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB