Discuss 900mm cutter/wet saw in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Colchester
Looking for recommendations for the Job I’m doing in a fortnight as theyve just told me the tiles will 450 x 900 & 150 x 900 porc.
I’m goimg to need something suitable for cutting. Biggest manual cutter I have is 750mm and a 600mm bridge saw
I know I could use my grinder but I feel the need for new tools lol
Don’t want to break the bank so no mega money options please
£300 approx manual cutter
£? Wet saw

G

GoneGuy

I bought a Montolit 93p from forum sponsor @Pro Tiler Tools. give them a message see if they can help you out

118D2967-DC64-4425-B02E-8062689A0226.jpeg

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Colchester
In terms of tile sizing, the only way is up.

Remember when 600 x 300 was seen as huge? Now it seems to be the generic size in your average bathroom.
Very true, every bathroom I do nowadays has 300x600 it seems.
Not sure 900 will become common though as it really needs a good size room to pull it off. Look a bit daft only having 2.5 tiles across a wall. I’d much prefer putting up shower panels

D

Dumbo

I must admit, I can’t stand those shower panels. A showroom I deal with sometimes keeps telling me how great they are. Keep in mind their average fit is over £10k. I just think they look cheap and nasty.
They bang on about them being high end . I've never been to Dubai but its not something I would expect to see in some of their high end hotels . Shower panels are more like Barry island caravan park .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 900mm cutter/wet saw in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB