Discuss 900x900 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

2016-04-25 23.22.15.jpg
These were 900x900.

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Can relate to that Kev,

I have terrible back ache at the end of each day if I'm working with large format tile on big floor areas......need to get out of it really before my back goes on me!.....I get shooting pains some days after work.......but where do you go when all you have on your c.v is 18 yrs tiling !:flushed:....oh man I'll just have to crack until I can claim disability!:tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:
backed out of the job ...hate turning work down but any injury to me back etc would wreck the rest of the year money wise...bummer

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 900x900 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB