UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss A bit of history in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Hello, New to this forum, Have been browsing the comments and pictures, very impressed, myself I have been involved in the building game since 1971 ouch. Trained as a decorater, got bored then tried tiling and plastering for a while at 19, then descovered the army for three years, after coming out (the army that is) returned to construction. Continued plastering and started taking tiling more serious about seven years ago, gone are the days of 4in veiny looking tiles, its now a whole new ball game. Hope I hav'nt rattled on to much, but I know I'll asking a few questions later, Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A bit of history in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
V
Hi tilersforums.com! Vince here - Left the army about five months ago and started working with...
Replies
Views
W
Good evening guys, I'm after a bit of advice! After leaving school i worked as a trainee...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
D
I JUST FOUND THIS POST ON ANOTHER PLASTERING FORUM AND BORROWED IT TO SHOW YOU GUYS OUR TRADE OF...
Replies
Views
Turkish tiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.