Discuss A bomb behind our fence!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Good grief - just now we had this MASSIVE blast, really close by, and bomb disposal vans, the army and some reporters straight after in the field behind our fence - apparantly as bomb was found and exploded! Massive sound, set off the car alarms here and my chest and head kind of shook inside, first tiem in my life I heard a bomb! NO details of anything else, not even sure exactly where it is, but blimey, I'm all shaken up! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
fart_1129418373.jpg

U

user123

No, I read he died on Friday, the bomb was just today, a few minutes before I posted, seems news are pretty late!?!? I was only looking for news about this bomb thing, and this shows up! I just told Howard, he had heard today but didn't want to tell me before tomorrow, with having a night out and stuff, as another old friend of mine just died recently, he was only 53, too! What's going on?!?

U

user123

They've spelt grenade wrong. They've spelt it grAnade in the title. I didn't spot that by the way, but the person who's commented on the news page did.

Was it a good bang MG

It was a massive bang, :lol: Jay, the loudest noise I have ever heard, even inside the house I felt my brains and my stomach trying to settle after, huge vibration.! Too much, god I would be such a baby in a war with that going on. Poor cat in the garden was kind of in shock and weirdly dopey afterwards, alright now though.

Yep, noticed the typo, too, Dan, bless 'em. And GCSE and A level results are getting better all the time.. oh yeah?

Reply to A bomb behind our fence!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
A bomb behind our fence!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.