Guest viewing is limited

Discuss A boring/frightening day! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jamie B

boring because the day was spent cutting up loads of london stocks into slips (see pics..I now know what it feels like to work in a factory!!) from 8 am till 4.30 pm...and frightening 'cos at about 2 o'clock I went to pick up a couple of bricks and a load of wasps shot out of the pile..one stung me on the eyebrow..but worse one flew straight into my mouth and (luckily!) stung me on the lip as I hawked it out!:lol:..so I spent the afternoon looking like herman munster with a fat lip:lol::lol::lol:..and before you ask..no I'm not putting any bloody pics of my face on here!:lol::lol:..it was bad enough with the customers staring at me everytime they walked past!...thank god I still had some piriton in the glovebox!!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 35

Reply to A boring/frightening day! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
Well today was a first............job I started on Monday. Customers gave me full run of the...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all Just returned from my 9 day ready to tile course at NETT and would just like to say a...
Replies
Views
Dale44
D
son dropped the van off to me at 6.30 so i could load van up with 6 rolls of matting and 20 bags...
Replies
Views
Hi, i found this site a few days ago and what an awsome site this is, a big thanks to those that...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
A boring/frightening day!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.