Discuss A few of my recent projects in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andrew

TF
surrey
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I love any geometric work! Thought you might like to see some of the bits I get upto! Please share any geo work you have done I love to see how others approach certain aspects, traditionally left to the individuals Interpretation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 126
P

Protilers

Yeah missile command and Gorf proper games!

OMG...you must be my age..........do you remember Defender, Pong, Breakout................all of a sudden I FEEL REALLY, REALLY OLD.............

they are still the best games out there........but I am playing the new TOMB RAIDER.....on the ps3......GREAT........

but I will be the first to admit......I am a big kid!!!!!

hehheehhheeheeee

nice one Andrew.....

all the best

Lee

Andrew

TF
surrey
image.jpg This was an interesting project to plan. All 13 areas marked with the diagonal cross where toed in the same pattern.the pattern had to follow inline across every threshold.
image.jpg
Within each area numerous focal objects ie had to be considered for symmetry, while trying to achieve pattern continuation to the next area, set out was a tricky process, we managed after meticulous planning not to have a single cut tile in the main pattern over 200m2 in total
image.jpg
This house in Kensington was built by John Marriott blashfield, who in the early 1800's collaborated with Minton and founded the traditional patterns. Making it a huge privilege to reproduce a geometric floor in the building.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 60

Reply to A few of my recent projects in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB