UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss A few websites I'll be launching soon in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'll be launching a few websites soon that should help a few of you get a bit more business in.

You can see the website list here: Tiling News | Tile News | Training News | Tiles News | News and information about tiles, tiling and the tiles industry.

Or I can just list them here.

Tile & Stone Floor Restoration | Professional Low Cost Tile & Stone Floor Restoration
Victorian Flooring Restoration | Professional Victorian Flooring Restoration
Minton Tile Floor Cleaning | Minton Floor Cleaning by Professional Floor Tile Cleaners and Restorers
Cleaning Minton Tiled Floors | How to Clean Minton Tiled Floors – DIY and Professional Floor Tile Cleaning Advice
Polished Concrete Flooring | Polished Concrete Floors | Professional Concrete Floor Polishing

I'll also be finishing off our www.tilingforums.co.uk website which will have no adverts on it at all.

If you'd like to be listed on the websites as professionals then please do let me know and I'll gladly do you the favour. I could do with examples of work and some customer testimonials and the likes on there. Obviously the area's you cover and whatnot too.

Spread the word too. Should be a good bunch of websites.

Cheeeeeeeers for reading.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Nah you'll have it sorted once I've put the main bits on there for you neale. It'll be obvious what you're editing etc then. And if you want I can take some of the settings away from your account so you sort of end up with just 'publisher' type settings. So just the ones you'd need to add pages and / or blog posts. You had full admin access before so you get settings to change the website, add plugins etc etc etc.

It is easy honest lol I promise you. You'll kick yourself once you've done something on it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I know mate I know. I think you picked a design didn't you? I just need to install it and then tidy it all up for you. Should only take a day really as the guts are all there.

Still haven't fully finished Phil's either but Google is indexing it now so I can tweak some more.

In fact I'm sure there are about 20 websites I've started by not finished yet. I wouldn't feel right if I got up and there was nothing to do :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Can I get on it please?
Website address is Home.
Cover all aspects off tiling and can do full bathroom-kitchen re-fits with the guys I work alongside.
Have pictures and testimonials on my website already, and will be uploading more pics shortly once I've finished the next few jobs.

That's fine. These websites are mainly related to floor restoration. So victorian and minton floor restoration jobs. And it'll involve patching up every now and again now doubt replacing some tiles etc.

Again though, a website is not fully required. Though always works wonders.

I'd love to be listed too, have lots of photo's and recommendations. Cheers!!

As above; these will hopefully be jobs coming in related to floor restoration not just wall and floor tiling.

So we'd need some examples of floor restoration jobs you've done.

Last edited:

Reply to A few websites I'll be launching soon in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi Attached is a picture of my hallway and as you can see it has minton/geometric tiles.. From...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
A long post and not tiling but I hope someone can help, I'm trying to get some decent...
Replies
Views
Who's using Apex Grange? How are you finding them? They seem to have quite a fair bit of stuff...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.