Discuss A good 48 hours for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikebidd

I know most off my posts have been deppressing ones but iv had a good 48 hours lol.

This isnt to do with tiling.

Started wednesday I did a deal on a focus for 700 quid
ohdfg.jpg

Nice car just needed a good tidy up. Then i got offered a swap for this
pininfront.jpg

Was on register (cat D) but was only vandalism damage so thought hey ho ill have a swap. Put it on the net and got offered a swap for a 2002 corsa sxi which was hugely chav tastic. the lass emailed me at 10.30 and she was in manchester (45 mins away) o by time we got organised and set off we got there for 11.50 pm lol.

My mate who was with me fll in live with the chav tastic corsa it had grease lightening exausts that were side exit and fired flames LOL booked in at about 1600 sstandered so i sid too my mate just make me an offer. he said 1500 so i told him too give me 1400 which he was reallt happy with and took it.

Got in for 1am then yesterday morning i got a phone call asking if i wanted too buy an impreza (i a bit known on the scene) the id said it was mint and wanted 2000 for it i got hi too 1700 on the phone and me and the misses set off. Got there far from mint it had a huge spec (wont bore you with that) and was running at 310 bhp But was rough it had had a sticker kit on and removed badly and hadnt been washed in for ever, I just said i dont want it mate and walked away. Too which he piped up ill take 1500 i said ill give you 1300 and take it now. JOB DONE lol. All day polishing it up and cleaning it plus fitting a new engine mount took all day. Sold it last night for £2000 so im up 1400 in 48 hours and now im off to sleep for ever. lol

Just too add all profits have gone in my "i refuse too be skint for 6 months in a row fund" lol

Just thougt id right all this as its help and advice from you guys thats got me set up too doo this and i thank you for it. not just tiing advice you guys offer. This is what it looked like after i was done.,

08072010023.jpg

08072010025.jpg

M

mikebidd

I was swearing alot yesterday mate, shoulders are killing me today i had too buff the bugger twice lol.

But when things werent going right and i was abit down and the wife had gone too work and i was knocking about in an empty house it was you guys being able too make light off just about anything, Or putting your own personal expierences down and how you got threw it that made it that little bit easier too smile in the day lol.

Except for 365drills thread about the picture off a ghost. Which made me tae the dog with me when ever i walked around the house lol.
Im still going too be on site alot and if i get any good vans they will be on here first beore they go on fleabay or auto trader lol

Reply to A good 48 hours for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
A good 48 hours for me
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.