UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss A letter to the bank manager! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

A hoax? Bit like your stopping smoking mike

Im not fussed if its a hoax it still makes for interesting reading and amused me greatly a bit like the above statement
as tj said the loans and mortgage gave it away and as I said its a shame its a hoax and was never sent

as for the smoking

I can understand how you feel as my own father died 3 years ago from cancer and I know what you are going through, which is why I dont want an argument with you

I gave up smoking 2 months ago just leave it at that and worry about your family

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A letter to the bank manager! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
F
Dear Mum, Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on...
Replies
Views
VanCleef
V
P
Got asked by a manager of a tile store to go and look at a job the other night, it was done by a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I have been using this forum for nearly a year now. I did an 8 week tiling course last...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.