Discuss a little dream i had... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

thought I would share a little dream I had with you guys. was out shopping and saw the new guy who had just moved over the road from me had a white van on the drive (even though there isn't any houses across from me lol). we got chatting and guess what, he was a tiler! lol agreed to take me out to work I even bargained a wage with him.... all my dreams came true hahaha! merry Christmas tillers and tilersforum have a good one!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Ahh then you work up! Did you look out of your window to see if the house across the road was still there? Did you feel sad that the white van was gone? Maybe you were the man across the road.........a successful tiler that was taking on an apprentice! I should be a dream expert! Have a good Xmas Mr T

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

lol thanks everyone Thompson that made my day mate it was a dream mate as in not reality lol. yes dave cover my petrol and I will travel up to you every morning pmsl. merry Christmas for tomorrow everyone hope santa brings what you wanted lol.

- - - Updated - - -

now im left wondering how on earth you have quoted that lol

It's a song Ash " when you wish upon a star" google it mate, you are determined to become a tiler, and I'm sure you will succeed.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to a little dream i had... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB