Discuss A must for any tool kit... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

:lol: :lol: :lol:

$T2eC16ZHJIIE9qTYLSkqBR,Zg-r9cg~~60_12.JPG

D

DHTiling

:lol:

I like this Q & A :

Q: Hi, I'm a highly skilled neurosurgeon and the electric hammer I use at work simply isn't big enough. Is the flex on this hammer long enough for me to achieve a full extent haymaker style swing? to assist you in your calculations, I'm 4 ft 2 inch tall and wear correction shoes.20-Apr-13
A: Hello there malkenmedical, I feel I'm talking to a brother here, for I too am at this very time a fully qualified milkman currently undertaking a correspondence course in (Very) highly skilled neurosurgery. I would suggest you wait a few days, as I'm about to list a 24v rechargeable self trepanning divice. which as I'm sure you know, would obviate the need for a longer flex and also the haymaker style swing, a simple Suzy Q would suffice. The height issue is of no consequence, but the corrective shoe thing may earth out the electronics resulting in "serious death!" as we in the medical trade call it, regards.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A must for any tool kit... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Wagos In Aus? To my fellow Australian or Kiwi Sparks is there any stipulation on using Wagos...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd open this Christmas comp up to any companies who aren't sponsoring us. Get their...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB