Discuss A New Member Saying Hi! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LetsMaintain

So, yeah ... Hi!

Having been employed by the public sector for ten years and now with all the Government cutbacks, I've taken the bull by the horns, taken voluntary redundancy and retrained in tiling.

I finish my current employment on 31 March and start trading on 6 April ... I thought I deserved a few days off!

Will hopefully offer a mixture of tiling, painting, decorating, general handyman services as well as continuing to retrain in other areas such as plastering and plumbing with a vision to offer the whole nine yards in terms of property maintenance. In the meantime, I will have to subcontract those jobs out, but the Business Plan is there, I'm just eager to get my hands dirty and hopefully find some customers!

Hope to be seen around here on a regular basis.

Cheers
Jamie

Reply to A New Member Saying Hi! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi I hope someone out there can help me with my problem. I have recently completed tilling my...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
A New Member Saying Hi!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.