Discuss A really nice finished job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Been to have a look at this bathroom today, only been fiished 3 days. The floor grout has already cracked away you can push the edge of the floor tiles down with your finger, Shower bar looks like its leaking,on both pipes, no silicon down shower wall joints any other, nearly 15mm grout line to the ceiling and the customer was told to clean the walls him self. Plus numerous other things.

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 064.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 069.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 107
  • 072.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 074.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 073.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 068.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 98
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A really nice finished job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB