• Thread starter kelleytiling
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 4K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Able Skills, Dartford in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kelleytiling

Have recently completed Able Skills advanced tiling course.
The facilities were very good, along with the training. I particularly enjoyed it because it was all hands on, which was what I was looking for. I have been working with a friend who is a tiler for quite a while, so it was good to hone some more of these skills, and I have to say it has left me confident enough to tackle some more complex jobs by myself.
Max & Terry were very good instructors, very friendly and helpful. I was one of 2 doing the advanced course at the time, and there were a few doing the basic, so the instructors left us to it, and we could call them over when we needed a hand or some advice.
Will almost certainly be going back to complete my City & Guilds and maybe NVQ in the future.

M

Max@ableskills

Have recently completed Able Skills advanced tiling course.
The facilities were very good, along with the training. I particularly enjoyed it because it was all hands on, which was what I was looking for. I have been working with a friend who is a tiler for quite a while, so it was good to hone some more of these skills, and I have to say it has left me confident enough to tackle some more complex jobs by myself.
Max & Terry were very good instructors, very friendly and helpful. I was one of 2 doing the advanced course at the time, and there were a few doing the basic, so the instructors left us to it, and we could call them over when we needed a hand or some advice.
Will almost certainly be going back to complete my City & Guilds and maybe NVQ in the future.

Thanks again for the feedback, hope you are keeping busy

Reply to Able Skills, Dartford in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Looking into a city and guilds 6 week course to complete and then a start in this trade. Would...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Able Skills, Dartford
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.