Discuss Ableskills training for Royal Marine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

seananddonna

I had the dilemma of what job I was going to do after my twenty two year career in the Royal Marines. I decided I would spend my resettlement money on a tiling course, and enrolled on a ten week course at Ableskills Dartford, Kent. I finished my course in the middle of February, and although I still have a few months to serve in the Corps I have just completed my first paying job. I hope my two instructors Max Law and Terry “Big Tel” Bostwick would approve of my first tiling job.
IMG_1125.jpg IMG_1122.jpg IMG_1121.jpg IMG_1117.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ableskills training for Royal Marine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
R
Hi all Basically i'm just after some advice. I'm a 24 year old who's worked in the same office...
Replies
Views
S
B
Has anybody done a course at able skils training centre, just thinking of increasing my...
Replies
Views
Bradma9
B
A
Hi people! I left the Royal Marines 3 years ago and have somehow found myself in a very dull...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, If you are interested in attending an intensive tiling course please visit our website...
Replies
Views
DaveCSC
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB