UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Accounting Software (billing/invoices) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

These type of posts are discussed in the Tilers arms section of the forums.. :thumbsup:

Why in the Tilers Arms section? Surely its not secret or mustn't be seen by the general public?
I use a good, simple accounting package which cost me a one-off c£150 incl VAT. It does everything I need incl quotes and invoices, it keeps all my transactions and at the end of the year it produces my profit & loss and balance sheet. I'd be happy to post a link but I'm now not sure this would be allowed.

A

ausparamount

Unfortunately in Australia, the company with the market share is also really terrible. (myob)
I mean, realistically, I doubt a sole trader will use anywhere near enough features to warrant a big spend on accounting software, plus, the more features usually means a steeper learning curve. But it's really hard to find something that has the right features. (time billing/invoicing/quoting/cms)

I'm just going to write a web app to do it all for me, unless something jumps out at me, but I've done so much research I doubt there is much out there.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Accounting Software (billing/invoices) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm looking for some advice from the experts and hope you can help. I've just had a...
Replies
Views
M
Reading the forum threads I notice a lack of discussions on tech products such as apps and...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend any good (easy to use) invoicing software? I've finally got round to...
Replies
Views
The D
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.