UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Addicted to TilersForums.co.uk? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've just realised I am totally addicted to tilersforums.com, and even more so than smoking. I've just put a ciggy out when there was half left just to sit back at the lap top on tilersforums.
So. Some advice for those addicted to tilersforums that might help.
  1. Always take regular breaks - perhaps visit one of our other forums :)
  2. Try to not log in both in the morning before work AND in the evening. Just log in the once and stay on for twice as long.
  3. When missing meals, order a takeaway and at least go to the window with your laptop in one hand and the money for the food in the other.
Can any of you add to the list? :D

W

White Room

Does anyone else out there make mental notes during the day thinking" I'm going to post that later"?

Yes, I do think about what I've read and start thinking of replies
MSN-Emoticon-124.gif

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
Hook line and sinker, I get twitchy about not being able to keep up with all the posts if I haven't been on for a couple of days:yikes:, and yes I am guilty of occasional early doors before sunrise logging on symptoms, and yes I do think about what I'm going to post during the day sometimes, does that make me an addict? - probably, do I care? - no, do I need psychiatric help? - maybe, but it's flippin great here:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Reply to Addicted to TilersForums.co.uk? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
Just a quickie to thank Nicobond for supporting the forum and keeping it free for you guys...
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Addicted to TilersForums.co.uk?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.