Discuss Additional Height of UFH? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jazzhands

I am planning on having UFH installed on an upper layer (Step up - dividing bathroom in half where bath and basin go) in my bathroom. However I'm a bit concerned about the additional height it will add to the upper level (it's a fairly new house so low ceilings anyway).

How much overall height do you think this would add to the 18mm Ply subfloor? My thoughts are:

18mm subfloor
3mm adhesive
6mm insulation board
5mm UFH mat plus SLC
5mm Flexible adhesive
10mm tile
= 47mm total

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Additional Height of UFH? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm tiling the bathroom floor with UFH heating and was wondering what to use to transition from...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
C
Hi guys and gals. This might be in the wrong forum area so I do apologise. It’s also my first...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
P
Hi there, I will be installing 10mm tiles on the floor of my bathroom and would like the...
Replies
Views
paulo-m
P
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB