UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss adhesive and grout in one any good? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

I think its great stuff. I got a call to tile a bathroom that had already been tiled with that stuff by a wanabe tiler, he had used it to put the tiles up then used it to grout with like a normal grout and left it to dry for god knows how long before trying to sponge off. The woman said when she got home he was gone and the walls looked like a bomb had gone off in a toothpaste factory, after trying several times to contact him with no luck she gave in to the fact he was not coming back and i got the phone call. I tried for a whole day on her request to get the stuff off the front of the tiles, i tried grout remover, a brillo pad and tried to see if light sand paper would move it, but it was not gonna all come off and certainly not quickly. The customer ended up having her whole bathroom re-tiled and i got the gig. So i love it because of that but as far as ever using it myself. NO!

L

L & R CERAMICS

I'd use it.......... as a weight to drown a cat or something.
yeh id use it as a wheight to drown you
7_2_210.gif

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to adhesive and grout in one any good? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.