Discuss Adhesive and Grout quantity calculator in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bob McLean

BAL have removed the tool for calculating adhesive and grout quantities. In my opinion it was very good in that it took the what the tile was made from, the surface the tile was to be adhered to, and the room condition before advising which adhesive. Then based on the tile size, thickness and grout space, combined with the surface area it would calculate how much adhesive and grout was required.
With the revamping of the BAL website this tool has gone.
Does any one know of an equivalent or better?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Tilemaster Adhesives have calculators and we would be happy to do the calculating for you. Just bear in mind though that they are set for our products but will not be far off someone else's similar product. We have grout,levellers and adhesive calculators.
I've removed your direct contact details.

A firm that's contributed a lot to the forum we relax the rules a lot for. But for somebody with few posts need to stick to the rules.

http://www.tilersforums.com/pages/rules/

I'm sure you understand.

P

philrab66

BAL have removed the tool for calculating adhesive and grout quantities. In my opinion it was very good in that it took the what the tile was made from, the surface the tile was to be adhered to, and the room condition before advising which adhesive. Then based on the tile size, thickness and grout space, combined with the surface area it would calculate how much adhesive and grout was required.
With the revamping of the BAL website this tool has gone.
Does any one know of an equivalent or better?

You may find it on here.
Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Adhesive and Grout quantity calculator in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Last Dec tiled a small conservatory (13m) with 600mm porcelain tiles. Prior to tiling another...
Replies
Views
Need some help please with calculating levels and the build up of the floor to support tiling...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB